Please do not feel obligated to respond if you are selected. This is suppose to be fun and stress free. There is no time limit. I am trying to select readers who are new to my blog or others that I know like these sorts of awards. The fun part for me is seeing links to other blogs I may not have encountered. If I like your blog, chances are that I will like blogs of other folks that you read.
The rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- Mention the blog that gave it to you, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that you have posted your award.
- Share six values that are important to you
- Share six things that you do not support
- Grant the prize to six people
Six Values Important To Me (in no particular order)
- Love - your family, friends, neighbors and other human beings. Filter out what is good, throw away the bad. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water!
- Honesty - If you are not honest, nothing else about you is important.
- Fairness - Consistency with this quality. If you are unfair to others, eventually my turn will arrive.
- Dedication - To family, first and foremost.
- Spirituality - Belief in a higher Being that loves you and takes care of you.
- Health care for the needy.
Six Things I Do Not Support (in no particular order)
- Abuse of any sort whether it be mental or physical towards any other human being or animal.
- Disregard for our planet. Many generations to come will inherit how we leave this planet.
- Greed - Find the pleasure in doing for others
- Exploitation - Some call it artistic expression. Need I say more?
- Stealing - You'll get caught and pay a terrible price.
- Lies - How can I believe you next time.
I give this award to:
- Lizzy - a faithful blogger who knits a lot for charity
- Renna - always has something interesting to blog about
- Karen - an avid knitter and newcomer to Blogger
- Deb - Loves to knit socks. Has a real sense of wit
- Chris - A fellow Vermonter who knows so many crafts and is good at them all.
- Amy - I consider Amy the queen of creativity. Her blog is always so inspiring.
To my six blogging friends that I have listed, again do not feel obligated if you are too busy.