My blogging readers are very observant. You noticed that I had not listed my UFO’s and took me to task.
I must say that I really chuckled at your comments. I knew who anonymous was by the list before I reached his name at the bottom. Melissa wrote her list on her own blog. She may have the most UFO’s. Some of you regulars did not respond, either because you have no UFO’s or you are afraid to own up to the numbers….lol. Before you get to the list…
Have you read the Yarn Harlot today and the needles she has fallen in love with. $45 for a pair of dps is quite exorbitant but I sure would love to try a pair. I’d have to treat them like gold so as not to lose one.
- Sienna Cowl (50% completed-started this week)
- Fanning Flame Mittens (60% completed)
- Diagonal Lace Hat (50% completed-started this week)
- Tractor Child’s Sweater (40% done – recently started – must finish for next year)
- Baby Sweater (50% completed-not due till March)
- Julia Shawl (10% knitted-will be frogged as this pattern deserves much nicer yarn)
- Burnt Orange Vest (40% done – don’t like it, don’t have the heart to frog it)
- Black Cable Mitten (50% done – gave as a Christmas Present last year and person has not had the other arm amputated so I should finish this)
- Not So Manly Mitten (50% done – probably will never get finished)
- Entrelac Socks (75% completed)
- Pink Baby Sweater (70% done – not due till I have a granddaughter – probably never)
- Dusk Cable Socks (50% done – on the needles for about 2 years)
- Petticoat Socks (50% done- on the needles for about 3 years)
- Blue Baby Sweater (99% done – on the needles for the last 13 years)
- Autumn Socks (50% done – not a priority)
- Braid and Bobble Hat (40% done – not sure I have enough yarn, lost my place in the pattern)
- Blue Tweed Child Sweater – (60% done – started by another knitter and my job to finish it for my grandchild)
There are UFO's in my ex's possession from the days of my divorce..but we won't even go there. They have probably rotted with age by now.
This does not take into account my cross stitch UFO's.