Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Half Granny Square Shawl




Yarn:  Berroco Nebula - 1 skein
Crochet Hook:  Size 5

I'm an avid knitter and decided to travel outside my comfort zone into the crochet world.  

This free pattern is simply a half granny square.  It is addictive and a quick project.  So addictive that I just completed my 4th one.  I'll have pictures of those for you soon.  It's a good thing that yarn is my sole addiction.  

About three evenings of crocheting will result in a finished shawl.

The colors are unusual but very vibrant.  The darker color is also at the neck but didn't show up in this picture. 

I am gifting this shawl to my daughter for her birthday.

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! I too do very little crocheting bit I made the Half-Granny Shawl a few years. It was relaxing and an almost mindless pattern. I'm looking forward to seeing your other shawls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shawl! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog, Thanks for Sharing Such a information. If You are looking for Buy baby woolen frock, Then The Original knit is a website that specializes in selling Baby frock online. We offer a wide selection of baby woolen frocks, baby woolen sweater perfect for your little one.

    ReplyDelete