Sunday, July 2, 2017

Knitting For A Cure


A few months ago, my LYS, "Must Love Yarn",  was sponsoring the purchase of this pink yarn to help fund cancer research.  


I purchased a set of these crochet needles.  It didn't take much convincing.  It's like being a child when you wanted all the different colored crayons.  I already own the pink Denise Needles (knitting) set. 





 A gift of yarn and a pattern to knit one of the scarves on display was being donated to a cancer patient/survivor.  Below are the beautiful selections.








 With my next posting, I will show you which one of these scarves I knitted and what accessory is a WIP that is so much fun and very whimsical.

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that new crayon reference! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. Lovely scarves. Looking forward to seeing yours. I'm terms of those sherbet colored crochet books I would have been excited too.

    ReplyDelete